Hello. Are you ready for the story? This is the story of Sir Boast-a-lot. Sir Boast-a-lot was the bravest and cleverest knight of the round table but soon the other knights began to grow tired of his stories about how brave he was and how many dragons he’d slain. And soon they began to wonder: “Are Sir Boast-a-lot’s stories even true?” Oh no… So, one of the knights went to King Arthur and said: “I don’t believe Sir Boast-a-lot’s stories, he’s just a big old liar who makes things up to make himself look good.” And then even the King began to wonder… But that wasn’t the end of Sir Boast-a-lot’s problems. No. That wasn’t the final problem. The End.
I’ve seen a lot of posts on my dash tonight about users who are threatening suicide, with other Tumblr members posting in effort to try to get ahold of them. I think you all should see this:
IF THERE IS EVER A TUMBLR USER WHO HAS POSTED A GOOD-BYE MESSAGE, SUICIDE NOTE, VIDEO, OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS POST.
1. Scroll to the top of your dashboard.
2. See the circular question mark icon at the top? It’s the third one over from your home symbol. Click on that, and a screen similar to the one in the picture will come up.
3. Where you can type in questions, the box with the magnifying glass at the top, type in the word “suicide.”
4. Click on the first link that shows up. It should say, “Pass the URL of the blog on to us.”
5. Type in the user’s URL and tell Tumblr admin that the user is contemplating suicide and has posted a message indicating that they are going through with it or will be attempting. Hit send! Tumblr administration will perform a number of actions to contact the user and take the necessary steps to prevent the suicide.
TUMBLR: THIS COULD SAVE A USER’S LIFE. PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE SUICIDE THREATS.
Reblog this to keep other users aware. Suicide isn’t a joke, and neither is someone’s life. If you didn’t know this, someone else may not, either. Pass it on.
why on earth doesn’t this have more notes
I actually had to do this once. She lived.
if you scroll past this on your dash you are absolutely heartless.
Reblog this!! This can save somebody’s life!
it’s the 8th month
I cracked the code
October is the 10th month though
It was originally the 8th month but then Julius fucking Caesar decided to add in July and August after himself and his nephew Augustus
we should totally just stab caesar
Press play because this has Jim Moriarty written all over it
I have a feeling I’m going to be singing this all day tomorrow. And I’m working. This is going to be awkward.
At first I was all:
OH MY GOD THIS IS GONNA BE STUCK IN MY HEAD AND I’LL SING THIS AT SCHOOL AND I’LL SCARE PEOPLE
Mother of god.
Holy Shit. I just woke up my poor bed partner with my snorting. In the ensuing struggle my headphones popped out of my laptop and now I’m just getting worried stares.
HOLY SHIT I NEED THIS AT SCHOOL AND I NEED TO PLAY IT SUPER LOUD WHENEVER SOMEONE PISSES ME OFF OMG
This is hilarious